In addition to the many features and benefits of Celerity’s CAM solution, Celerity provides these solutions in an Application Services Provider environment. This means that your organization does not need to invest in additional hardware or personnel to support and manage the powerful and productive Celerity CAM application.
Celerity’s CAM is a web-based solution that means that we deliver the application directly to your users via an internet connection. This allows your team to focus on what they do best… Impact, Change and Save lives.
Our Newest Features for CAM
- Full Billing Services / Revenue Cycle Management / Billing Consultation Services – Celerity's in-house Billing Experts specialize in Revenue Cycle Management to maximize your cash flow through clean claims submission, proactive and assertive follow-up processes, substantially reduced aging and lowering your expenses. Celerity’s billing team ensures timely payments and a transparent process for your facility’s peace of mind.
- New ChartView Interface – New ChartView Interface that allows you to access, Add or Edit any record in a client’s chart all in one screen. Move in and out of a client’s full clinical record effortlessly without having to leave the screen or navigate menus.
- Clinician Dashboard - Clinicians can dynamically view their Treatment Plan due dates and other “to do’s” all in one color coded screen.
- Electronic Client Signature - Your clients can sign consents, group notes and all of their documents with an electronic signature now so you can be 100% electronic.
- Lab Interfaces – CAM interfaces directly with multiple labs so you can send and receive your labs effortlessly now all within CAM. Find out if we work with your lab.
- State Reporting – CAM generates electronic files that are uploaded to State systems for encounter reporting, claim encounters and other required reporting for specific states which include Georgia, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania and more…
- Service Rule Management – Control service limitations based on pre-installed rules, alerting your staff if services are being scheduled outside of allowable guidelines and preventing claim submission on exceeded services. Also ensures IOP services are billed appropriately when the minimum time requirements are met.
Our Standard CAM Features
- Fully integrated Scheduling, Clinical and Billing modules for complete Patient Management and Electronic Medical Record needs.
- Designed and created by Clinicians specifically for Mental Health, Chemical Dependency and Dual Diagnosis treatment providers.
- HIPAA, JCAHO, CARF and State Agency compliant.
- Simplified, intuitive format is very user friendly and easy to navigate and learn.
- Customized Intake, Assessment (Biopsychosocials, Screenings, Etc.) and Discharge reflect your current records and how you do business.
- One Write system – No more double entry, data is entered once and then populates throughout the rest of the record.
- Self-populating Notes and Summaries – CAM auto generates Notes and Summaries based on previous information collected.
- Self-Auditing tools allowing records to be "reviewed" to ensure compliance at all levels.
- Easy accessibility to records at multiple facility locations by "Certified and Credentialed" users.
- Robust Report Writer allows for unlimited custom reports, accessing any and all information entered into the system with multiple print formats.
- Group Notes for entire roster are entered on one screen and then automatically push to individual client files, no more "back and forth" to each client file.
- Integrated Discharge Summary and planning section pre-populate with diagnosis, goals, sessions, etc.
- Color coded appointments in the Scheduler for "at a glance" recognition.
- View schedules by therapist and/or location.
- Easy to use Scheduler with color coded pre-authorizations, check in, and ability to print receipts.
- Integrated and highly automated Billing System allows for electronic submission of 837 files and 835 remittances, generates 1500 and UB04 forms, manages Self Pay billing and remittance posting of outstanding claims.